The position of Services Coordinator is vacant. The Services Coordinator will report directly to the Operations Manager: Services and Compliance and forms part of the Administration and Transaction Services division. The position is based in Head Office.
The total remuneration package will be R 445,844 per annum negotiable based on qualification and experience.
The closing date for applications will be Monday, 28 February 2022.
The Services Coordinator will be required to provide support to the Operations Manager: Services and Compliance through the implementation of the following:
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- Assist the Officer(s) with ensuring that all Scheme services are aligned to the Scheme’s strategic plan and objectives.
- Develop service project plans.
- Work together with the service team to coordinate the development of the unit’s plans in line with the Scheme’s strategic objectives.
- Review, monitor, analyse and evaluate the service performed by members of GEMS Service Provider Network (SPN).
- Review weekly, monthly and quarterly SPN reports.
- Support all service reviews with accurate qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Work together with the Officers to ensure SPN compliance to approved service mandates, policies and procedures.
- Effectively co-ordinate, record and manage queries and requests to and from the SPN
- Support the Officer(s) in employing appropriate business process management tools such as process facilitations, gap analysis, process improvements, ensuring quality. management, process implementation, process modelling and documentation
- Participate in the Scheme’s various forums.
- Oversee the implementation of service risk mitigation strategies, based on the Scheme’s risk assessments.
- Officiate the monthly service provider performance meetings.
- Identify and record service non-performance and interventions.
- Work together with the Officer(s) to ensure that all recorded interventions are implemented
- Assist the Officer(s) in chairing and coordinating the annual service strategy and planning sessions.
- Consult with the Contracts Officer(s) on contractual requirements and standards to ensure compliance.
- Work together with the Officer to effectively resolve member queries to and from the SPN;
- Ensure optimal stakeholder participation in projects.
- Assist in developing contracting risks and implement contract management risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- Assist in managing the overall performance of contracted Service Provider Networks.
- Identify opportunities which will enhance existing programmes and initiatives and report back thereon.
- Report to Scheme and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with the coordination of SLA compliance reports for various Scheme projects.
- Assist in the development of business process improvement, operational and risk management reports on trends, high impact issues.
- Ensure the alignment of all work to the scheme’s mission, vision and values.
- Work closely with GEMS Officer to assist in the contracts management environment.
- Assist in performing regular site visits to build and maintain healthy and sound relationships and assist by coordinating visit schedules to Service Provider Networks’ and provide regular feedback.
Qualification requirements are:
- National Diploma / Advanced Certificate or equivalent NQF level 6.
- Computer literacy (MS office).
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the medical aid industry; Managed Care Experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice.
- Knowledge of the South African medical scheme industry (Advantageous).
- Good people skills.
- Networking skills.
- Perform under pressure and driven to meet deadlines.
- Creative and innovative.
- Relationship building skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Managed Care
- Scheme services
- Service Provider Network
- Scheme projects
- South African medical scheme
Desired Qualification Level: