Deadline: 31st March 2022
West India Fellow Social Leadership program 2022 for Indians
Applications are now open for West India Fellows 2022.“India Fellow Social Leadership program helps young people become socially conscious leaders of tomorrow and in the process helps them discover what they are truly meant to accomplish in life.
West Fellow of India Selection Process
The India Fellowship selection process is non-competitive and the starting point of the learning. Through a unique approach, we look at a value match between the applicant and the fellowship. Here is the eligibility criteria and steps for it
West India Fellow Social Leadership program 2022 for Indians Criteria
- You are between 20 to 30 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be before the fellowship begins i.e. 15th July 2022
- You are ready for an 18-month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 with the local community in India
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of India and in any thematic area (outside your hometown)
- You have read, understood and align with the philosophy and values of India Fellow as per our website – http://www.indiafellow.org
We are looking for potential leaders of tomorrow. We believe that these leaders should exhibit certain values which are at the heart of a social leadership journey.
To Apply, Visit: https://www.indiafellow.org/apply-now/