Deadline: Feb 5th 2022
Thought for Food (TFF) 2022 MENA Agri-Food-Tech Challenge
The TFF 2022 MENA Agri-Food-Tech Challenge is powered by the global Thought For Food (TFF) Foundation, in partnership with the Food for Future Summit taking place 23-24 February during food and agriculture week at Expo 2020 Dubai.
Who can participate? The TFF 2022 MENA Challenge call is open to all entrepreneurs from the MENA region who have a solution to create a healthier, more sustainable and resilient food system. We welcome applications from all stages, including idea and prototype stage, as well as post seed-stage funding.
PITCH THE BEST SOLUTION
- Digitized supply chains
- Automated urban farming systems
- Nutritious new foods
- Sustainable alternative proteins
- Regenerative smallholder production
- Circular approaches to reduce food waste
PERKS & PRIZES
- A chance to win the Grand Prize of US$ 8,000 and the Runner-Up Prize of US$ 4,000.
- A chance to attend the Food For Future Summit & Expo on 23- 24 February 2022 at Dubai Exhibition Centre
By signing up, you will also gain access to:
- Unlimited access to the TFF Digital Labs collaboration platform
- Online training in entrepreneurship/ food systems/ innovation
- Global changemaker community
For more Information: Visit the website for Thought for Food (TFF) 2022 MENA Agri-Food-Tech Challenge