Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authority (merSETA) invites applicants to apply for Data Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 12 January 2022
Internship Location: South Africa (Regional & Satellite Branches)
The merSETA invites graduates to apply for a 24 months Internship Opportunity From 1st February 2022 to 31st January 2024 in the fields mentioned below.
Stipend: A stipend of R5500.00 per month is applicable.
Interns will be required to perform the following modules:
- Business process: Understanding of the business rules, data and various tools.
- Data Capturing and Analysis: Understanding of data attributes, standards, data interpretation and reporting.
- Data maintenance and continuous improvement: maintaining databases, data clean-up etc.
References & Locations:
- Gauteng South (Melville) Interns – Ref: INT001
- Gauteng North (Rosslyn, Pretoria) – INT002
- Cape Town – INT003
- Durban – INT004
- Eastern Cape – INT005
- Witbank – INT006
- Free State – INT007
Fields of study:
Diploma or Degree in:
- Business Management,
- Social Sciences,
- Operation Research,
- or relevant qualification
Competencies required include:
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office word processors, spreadsheets and databases.
- Accuracy and speed when typing or capturing data and information is key.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
How to apply
Compulsory: Please indicate the Reference Number on the subject line of your e-mail.
To Apply send the following documents:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of qualifications (including Matric certificate/equivalent),
- Academic records
- Identity Document
Send the above documents to: [email protected]
NB. Applications sent without all the required documentation and the reference number will be disqualified