https://www.nsfas.org.za | NSFAS 2022 Application
To Apply for NSFAS 2022 Application You will need to first register for a myNSFAS account and submit your application online.
Once your myNSFAS account is set up and functional, follow these simple steps and submit your application:
Step 1: Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and complete the sections on the screen by providing the required information
Step 2: Upload required supporting documents where applicable
Step 3: Click on ‘Submit’
And just like that, you NSFAS funding application has been submitted.
https://www.nsfas.org.za Documents needed to verify your NSFAS funding application
Take note of the below important documents needed to complete the application:
- All applicants must provide a copy of ID. A temporary ID issued by the Department of Home Affairs will be accepted
- Non-SASSA applicants must provide ID copies of parent/s, legal guardian/guardian or spouse
- Smart ID cards: a copy with both sides of the smart ID must be provided
- Proof of income: applicant and/or parents/legal guardian/spouse (where applicable (non-SASSA) should provide latest payslip not older 3 months, UIF letter, appointment letter, retrenchment letter (applicant and/or parent(s), legal guardian/spouse)
- Person with disabilities: to complete Disability Annexure A form.
Once your funding application becomes successful, NSFAS will cover your costs for
- Living allowance
- Book allowances
- Incidental/personal care allowance
If you are unable to complete the application by yourself, you can visit a National Youth Development Agency Centre, a Thusong Centre or one of our application partner’s centre near you, where a NSFAS representative will help you apply.
Visit https://www.nsfas.org.za/ to go the myNSFAS portal to create an account.