False Bay College application status: If you have applied for admission at the False Bay TVET College, you should check your application status 2022 Checker. Find more details on False Bay College status check read on below
False Bay College application status – False Bay College status check – False Bay College registration status 2022
Have you been admitted, denied, accepted? Has data changed on your application? False Bay College Application status/admission status lets you know if your application to the False Bay College – the False Bay College has been processed, accepted, or rejected, admission status can give you a better idea of what is happening or has happened to your application.
How long does it take for False Bay College to respond to your application?
According to False Bay College, the verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from False Bay College six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications. That means you can check your application status six weeks after the application deadline.
How do I check my False Bay College application status or track my application status at False Bay College?
How to check application status at False Bay College
Occasionally it can be a little anxious waiting to know if your admission has been accepted or rejected, also checking admission status at False Bay College Might sometimes be challenging and complicated if you are a first-time applicant, therefore here we have a simplified process that will guide you to track your application status at False Bay College for 2022 academic year. To check the progress of your application through the False Bay College Online application portal follow the lead below:
- Tracking your status at False Bay College, Kindly Visit the False Bay College application status tracker page here; https://www.falsebaycollege.co.za/
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes, your personal details such as Student number, Surname /Last name, first name(s) /Forename(s) or email address, and password you used when you applied for admission will be required to check your application status at False Bay College, from there You will be able to see your application status (i.e. Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled Not Selected or Canceled)
- You will also be able to see what documents have been received and if additional documents are needed to complete your application. Once all required documents have been received, including official copies of transcripts and certificates you have attended, your application will be reviewed for a decision.
- Your department will decide according to their established timelines. Once the Office of Admissions receives the decision from the department, they will notify you via email.
Process Summary – Check False Bay College application status
- You can check the status of your application at any time, by logging in to your False Bay College applicant portal.
- Go to False bay college application page: https://falsebay.academiaerp.com/applynow
- Select “Applier earlier” then fill/enter Applicant ID and Email Address then click on Fetch details
- Upon successful login details fetching, you will be able to view your application status
Can False Bay College reject my application?
Even though your application was complete, an admission decision may still be Pending and the application may still require more review. False Bay College will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a place based on the following: whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum points score, and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Please note that you will not automatically be accepted to study at False Bay TVET College even if you meet the requirements for your qualification(s) of choice. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification. Please note that the “first come first served” principle does NOT apply.
It is possible that an applicant may be rejected, or an applicant may receive multiple admission decisions. For example, if an applicant is admitted to his or her first choice, he or she might not be considered for alternate choices, in some cases, an applicant may receive multiple offers of admission.
This is how you can simply check False Bay TVET College application status