False Bay TVET College student portal is commonly known as the False Bay College login page or My FBC. Students can provide a username and password to access the False Bay TVET College programs and other learning-related materials.
A student may use a False Bay College student portal to access online course materials that are hosted on the school’s servers, such as articles, lectures, and videos. False Bay College Students portals may be used to provide information about the school, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
How to access False Bay TVET College student Portal -My FBC
Candidates who have got admission to False Bay TVET College will be provided login details and passwords to access their student accounts. Now, after you have your login credentials, you have to follow these steps to log into your False Bay College Student Portal.
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to the False Bay College Student Portal Login page via the official link: False Bay TVET College Portal Links
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access False Bay College Student Portal Login, see Troubleshooting options here.
False Bay College Students Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the False Bay College ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.