Central Johannesburg College CJC application status: If you have applied for admission at the Central Johannesburg TVET College, you should check your application status, 2022 Checker. Find more details on CJC status check read on below
CJC application status – CJC status check – CJC registration status 2022
Have you been admitted, denied, accepted? Has data changed on your application? CJC Application status/admission status lets you know if your application to the CJC – the Central Johannesburg College has been processed, accepted, or rejected, admission status can give you a better idea of what is happening or has happened to your application.
How long does it take for CJC to respond to your application?
According to the CJC, the verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from CJC six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications. That means you can check your application status six weeks after the application deadline.
How do I check my CJC application status or track my application status at CJC?
How to check application status at CJC
Occasionally it can be a little anxious waiting to know if your admission has been accepted or rejected, also checking admission status at CJC Might sometimes be challenging and complicated if you are a first-time applicant, therefore here we have a simplified process that will guide you to track your application status at CJC for 2022 academic year. To check the progress of your application through the CJC Online application portal follow the lead below:
- Tracking your status at CJC, Kindly Visit the CJC application status tracker page here >>Check CJC application status
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes, your personal details such as Student number, Surname /Last name, first name(s) /Forename(s) or email address, and password you used when you applied for admission will be required to check your application status at CJC, from there You will be able to see your application status (i.e. Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled Not Selected or Canceled)
- You will also be able to see what documents have been received and if additional documents are needed to complete your application. Once all required documents have been received, including official copies of transcripts and certificates you have attended, your application will be reviewed for a decision.
- Your department will decide according to their established timelines. Once the Office of Admissions receives the decision from the department, they will notify you via email.
- You can check the status of your application at any time, by logging in to your CJC applicant portal.
Can CJC reject my application?
Even though your application was complete, an admission decision may still be Pending and the application may still require more review. CJC will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a place based on the following: whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum points score, and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Please note that you will not automatically be accepted to study at Central Johannesburg TVET College even if you meet the requirements for your qualification(s) of choice. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification. Please note that the “first come first served” principle does NOT apply.
It is possible that an applicant may be rejected, or an applicant may receive multiple admission decisions. For example, if an applicant is admitted to his or her first choice, he or she might not be considered for alternate choices, in some cases, an applicant may receive multiple offers of admission.
This is how you can Simply Check CJC application status
Step 1: To check the Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) application status navigate to CJC Online Application Portal
Step 2: Enter your application login details and then click the “Submit” button.