South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP) invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 December 2021
The South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP) is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing undergraduate studies towards a BSc Property Studies degree.
Bursary recipients will be selected based on 2 main criteria: financial need and academic potential.
The bursary will provide full coverage for study-related expenses and accommodation.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback by SAIBPP, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards a BSc Property Studies qualification
- You must have completed your first 2 years of undergraduate study
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (students are private institutions will not be funded)
How to apply
Download and complete the SAIBPP Bursary Application Form 2022 (.docx)
Submit clear copies of the following documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID (certified copy)
- Matric cerificate or final results, if completed Grade 12 (certified copy)
- Final year-end results, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Last years final results, if not studying this year (certified copy)
- Progress report of all subjects, if examinations were not written (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof od household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- 2 testimonials (1 from an educational official and 1 from a community leader or personal associate)
- Essay about the 11 topics listed on the application form (maximum 500 words)
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “SAIBPP Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).