South African Landscapers Institute (SALI) invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 06 December 2021
The South African Landscapers Institute (SALI) is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Advanced Diploma: Landscape Architecture
- Advanced Diploma: Landscape Construction Management
The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year of study. Funding will be paid directly to the institution where students are studying.
The bursary will NOT cover any outstanding fees for prior years of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or a naturalized citizen
- You must be studying towards a Landscape Architecture or Landscape Construction Management Diploma
- You must be in your final year of diploma study
- You must be starting your Advanced Diploma studies in 2022
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for the current year of study
- You must be able to maintain a minimum overall average of 60% for the duration of the bursary
- You must be able to maintain a minimum result of 60% for each subject for the duration of the bursary
How to apply
Download and complete the SALI Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Full academic record or record for current year completed (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration, if available (or to be submitted within 1 month of being awarded the bursary)
- Motivational letter to support your application (minimum 150 words)
- Supporting documents of In-Service Training (WIL), if applicable
Note: bursary recipients must have confirmed proof of registration at a tertiary institution within 1 month of being awarded the bursary. Students who do not provide proof of registration will forfeit their bursary award.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “SALI Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).