Aon is invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 03 December 2021
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Successful completion of a relevant Degree.
The following degrees are an advantage, however other degrees will be considered:
- BCom Risk and Insurance. Quantitative Risk Management. Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or civil).
- Be between the ages of 19 and 26.
- No working experience, no previous graduate programs.
- Mature and professional demeanor.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate relationships.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Adaptability and learning agility.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.