Johnson Crane Hire invites applicants to apply for IT Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 04 December 2021
Internship Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Our organization is looking for a person to assist as an Intern in our IT Department. The position will be a support position, and the person will be responsible to offer support to the IT Department as a whole.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new hardware & software
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory for computer and office equipment
- To administrate and solve incidents assigned to IT service desk 1st level support.
- Supporting over 14 Remote Branches Nationwide
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric
- Ages between 18-35 Years
- Completed IT Qualification.
- The Internship is only available to those individual whose IT Qualification requires work experience to be awarded the full and final qualification (Final achievement based on working experience) – Letter from institution is required.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to respond to technical emergencies at all hours / weekends
- Fluency in spoken and written English
How to apply
Submit your cv to the below email address, together with the supporting documentation:
- Matric Certificate
- Proof of qualification completed
- Proof / letter from institution requesting working experience in effort to obtain final and full qualification (FET College applicants preferable)
e-mail address for applications: [email protected]