Clicks invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing date is 25 November 2021
Clicks is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies within the following fields:
- Business Operations (Commerce)
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Economic Sciences (Commerce)
- Information Systems (Commerce)
- Information Systems & Technology (Commerce)
- Marketing and Supply Chain Management (Commerce)
- Marketing Management (Commerce)
- Property Studies
- Statistics and Data Science (Commerce)
- Supply Chain Management (Commerce)
- Transport & Logistics Management (Commerce)
Clicks bursaries are merit-based (selection is based on academic performance) and aims to address scarce and critical skills by providing funding for studies within the Retail and Pharmaceutical Healthcare industries.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, as well as access to study assistance and aids when required.
The bursary will NOT provide cover for any fees outstanding from previous years of study.
Candidates will be screened and selected in accordance with the Clicks Foundation selection criteria, as well as the national and provincial economic active population.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between the ages of 19 and 35 years
- You must be currently studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered for your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups and students living with disabilities
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at:
Clicks Bursary Application 2022
(Reference number: click_bur_004901)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full university academic record, including latest results (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of University registration for 2022
- Proof of disability, if applicable (letter from medical doctor)
(Candidates can read about the Clicks Group Recruitment Process here).