ADvTECH invites applicants to apply for Student Teacher Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing date is 16 November 2021.
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees (the amount of cover will be linked to students academic performance).
Bursary recipients will also receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to study full-time or part-time at a recognised institution
- The opportunity to partake in a mentorship programme
- The opportunity to complete at least 1 essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division (where feasible)
- The opportunity to partake in paid school activities (such as sports coaching, music coaching or teaching assistant)
- The opportunity to be placed in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division after graduation (after completing the bursary and if a position is available)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards a teaching qualification, within one fields of specialisation listed above
- You must be studying full-time or part-time
- You must be in your 3rd or 4th year of study
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at:
TrinityHouse Heritage Hill Preparatory: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
TrinityHouse Heritage Hill Pre-Primary: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
TrinityHouse Little Falls Preparatory: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae