December: 23rd 2021
TotalEnergies Startupper of the Year Challenger 2021 for Young African Entrepreneurs
The Startupper of the year Challenge by TotalEnergies is back for its 3rd edition in 32 African countries! Its goal is to support young African entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35.
All business creation’s project holders and young innovative startups with a positive impact on their communities and the planet can participate!
Are you a pioneer with a project or a startup that can make a difference in your country?
- North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Tunisia)
- West Africa (Ivory Coast, Ghana, Guinea, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo)
- Central Africa (Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo)
- East Africa (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Reunion Island-Mayotte Island, Madagascar, Uganda, Tanzania)
- Austral Africa (South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
TotalEnergies Startupper of the Year Challenger 2021 Benefits
Become Startupper of the year!
- Best business creation project
- Best startup under 3 years old*
- Best female entrepreneur
Rewards and benefits
- Financial support
- Sustainable Development
- Project feasibility
In 2015, the United Nations and its Member States adopted the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which forge a reference framework for 2030 to address the global challenges of poverty, environmental protection, peace and prosperity. TotalEnergies committed in 2016 to help achieve the SDGs and to structure its responsible development approach and make a significant contribution to this collective effort. Thus, aware of the importance of these issues, your project or startup should meet one or more of these objectives.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Startupper of the year Challenge by TotalEnergies