Latest: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Screening Instructions and Date
This is to inform HND candidates who will be taking the federal Polytechnic Ilaro Entrance Examination that the management has released the Instructions for the online screening. Below are the instructions;
INSTRUCTIONS ON ONLINE EXAM SCREENING FOR CANDIDATES
The Setup and How?
Requirement for Safe Exam Browser:
Note: Recommended Operating System is MacOS and Windows 7, 8 or 10 and
1: To download “Safe Exam Browser 3.0” which is mandatory for the exam, visit https://safeexambrowser.org/download_en.html and download “Safe Exam Browser 3.3.1 for Windows or Safe Exam Browser 3.0 for MacOS”
2: Once download is complete, launch the Safe exam browser executable file downloaded.
3: Wait for the installation dialogue box to appear and Follow the prompt to install.
4: Once Installation is completed, download the Safe Browser Exam App Launcher file from Here
Note: This file is required to give you access to the examination platform.
5: Once the file is downloaded, locate the file in the downloads folder, unzip, double click the “SebClientSettings.seb” file and wait for Safe Exam browser to be launched.
Note: In some cases, a dialogue box might pop up with a message “The client configuration has been saved and will be used when you start SEB the next time. Do you want to quit for now?” Click “NO”
6: Once Safe Browser is fully loaded. Enter Your “Application Number” (FPI/HND/2021/XXXXXX) and Continue to start exam.
7: Click “Start Exam” and questions will be loaded to the safe browser interface.
8: Ensure you have answered all questions before clicking the submit button.
Final Procedure: Click the Submit button and Close Safe Browser after redirection
The Safe Exam Browser (SEB) installed on your system enables the monitoring of Candidate wherever they are taking the exam and reports any form of impersonation and cheating. To avoid cancellation of exam, excuse anyone within your vicinity before clicking on “Start Exam”
- On no occasion should you quit the browser when you have not answered all question. Once you quit, it is assumed you are done with the exam and you will be denied subsequent access to the platform.
- Ensure you make use of a laptop that is plugged into a power source or has sufficient battery life. Your device shutting down/powering off during exam will result to the same penalty as mentioned above
- Also ensure that there is stable internet connection at your location before starting the exam at all, as low/inefficient internet connection will waste away the allocated time and the platform is programmed to log you out after timeout.
- Crosscheck your Application Number very well before clicking the “Login Button”
- In case you run into any form of error/problem during exam. A chat widget is located on the school website (www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng), Kindly chat up to lay your complaints.
- Starting exam before the stated time will attract a penalty.
Online Screening Exam is an hour and commences by 9am and ends by 4pm.
No retake for anyone that miss out