European Union (EU) Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2022/2023 for Nigerians
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are high-level integrated study programmes at master level. The programmes are designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions from different countries worldwide.
Erasmus+ funds scholarships for students to take part in these programmes. The masters programmes themselves offer these scholarships to the best-ranked student applicants worldwide, in annual application rounds.
- Students at Master’s level from any country worldwide may apply.
- You must have obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning, according to national legislation and practices, in the degree awarding countries. You may also apply if you are in the final year of your first degree studies and will graduate before the master’s programme starts.
EU scholarships cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel, and a living allowance.
Activities and outcomes
- Erasmus Mundus joint masters programmes provide 60, 90 or 120 ECTS credits. This means that they last from a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 24 months. The majority are 24-month programmes.
- Your study must comprise at least two study periods in two countries (different from your country of residence). Programmes offer different study tracks that meet this condition.
- The successful completion of the study programme will lead to the award of either a joint degree (i.e. one single degree certificate issued on behalf of at least two higher education institutions of the EMJMD consortium) or multiple degrees (i.e. at least two degree certificates issued by two higher education institutions of the consortium).
Applications and more information
First you should consult the online Catalogue of Erasmus Mundus masters programmes. Each programme’s website contains all the information you need on content, entry requirements and the universities for you to decide if this is the right programme for you.
The programme’s website will also take you through all the steps of the online application process.
A new batch of selected Erasmus Mundus Masters is added to the list each summer. Most consortia will require applications to be submitted between October and January, for courses starting the following academic year.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the European Union (EU) Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2022/2023 for Nigerians