How to Apply
Download Application Form
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (Download Above)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies
- should not be older than 3 months.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the links given below:
Free State Internships
Apply Here: Free State Internships.pdf
North West Internships
Apply Here: North West Internships.pdf
Eastern Cape Internships
Apply Here: Eastern Cape Internships.pdf
Apply Here: KwaZuluNatal Internships.pdf
Apply Here: Limpopo Internships.pdf
Apply Here: Mpumalanga Internships.pdf
Northern Cape Internships
Apply Here: Northern Cape Internships.pdf
Apply Here: Gauteng Internships.pdf
Western Cape Internships
Apply Here: Western Cape Internships.pdf
Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was