Previously known as WorleyParsons Limited, Worley is one of the top companies that offer professional projects and asset services in energy, chemicals, and the resources sectors around the globe.
They provide customers with a variety of consulting and advisory services and strong technical expertise for multiple projects. Their integrated offerings include full asset management, engineering, procurement and construction capabilities in all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
They are known for their inventive approach to and to think out the box, technology, and teamwork to deliver effective and high-quality results, customers have access to a wide network of people around the world.
Currently, Worley has offices in over more than 120 locations in 49 countries, and over 48,000 employees. As a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators, their global team strives to create a better tomorrow.
As they help customers in energy, chemicals and resources they believe they are closer to solving one of the planet’s biggest challenges: Climate change, energy transition and digital transformation. They aim to deliver a world that is sustainable.
The closing date for the Worley bursary SA is 10 November 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
About This Bursary
Worley Bursary SA offers an amazing opportunity to 11 ambitious students who see a path with no barriers to their careers success and will encourage student growth and development. The bursary is open to those who want to study Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Process Engineering.
What will the Bursary cover?
The Worley Bursary SA will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees and registration fees
- Residencial or private student accommodation
- Meal Allowance
- Textbook Allowance
- Computer / Laptop Allowance
- Vacation Work
- Guaranteed placement in the Worley Graduate Programme after graduation
Who Can Apply?
Applicants who meet the following criteria may apply:
- South African Citizen
- Applicant must currently be studying towards a qualification in one of the following disciplines in the field of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- Currently studying in an accredited tertiary institution of South Africa
- Must have completed 1st year of study
- Must have achieved an overall minimum average of 65%
- Must have passed every subject and not failed any subject
How to Apply?
The following documents must be submitted in clear copies when applying or your application will not be considered.
- Certified Copy of Matric Certificate
- Certified Copy of Identity Document
- Full Academic Record
- Most Recent Transcript / Results on the University letterhead
All applications must be done online and applicants need to register an account before you can log in and apply for the bursary you can select the links below:
Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Civil / Structural
Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Electrical
Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Mechanical
Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Process
Alternatively, you can view its career section and choose “South Africa” as your chosen country location.
Should you have any queries regarding the bursary you can contact Worley directly via the following contact details:
Tel. No. 011 318 3000 (JHB) / 021 912 3000 (CPT)
Email: [email protected]
For further information about Worley Bursary SA and its career opportunities for graduates you may click here: Worley Early Careers