UNIPORT Admission List has been released. The University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT admission list for the 2021/2022 session is out. See how to check the UNIPORT admission list and see your status below.
Also See: UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
At the time of this publication, UNIPORT admission list has only been released on JAMB CAPS portal, follow the steps below to check your admission status:
JAMB CAPS Portal:
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the University of Port-Harcourt and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Also See: UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
UNIPORT first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.