Momentum invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 05 November 2021
Learnership Location: Centurion, Gauteng
WHAT’S THIS ROLE ABOUT
Are you currently unemployed? Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading insurer? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about client service? This is the opportunity for you! We have an exciting Service Consultant Learnership available at Momentum Corporate, commencing 1 February 2022. What is a Learnership? A Learnership is a structured programme that provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace. Our Learnership programme will enable you to obtain a Service Consultant NQF Level 4 qualification which is INSETA recognised. Being a part of our Learnerships opens you up to career paths such as Pension Fund Administrator, Client Service Administrator, Service Consultant etc. Although completion of the Learnership does not guarantee full time employment, it allows invaluable experience for you to kick-start your career! Should you be successful, you will be employed for a period of twelve (12) months, with a monthly stipend of R3 000. 00
- Only South African citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in English
- Pure Maths, Maths Literacy or Accounting will be advantageous
- Applicants must never have been employed on a full time or part-time basis
- Applicants cannot be committed to another learnership at time of application or have participated in a learnership before