Concor) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the bursary programme for the 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 05 November 2021
Concor is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 and 2023 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields of study:
- Civil Engineering (BSc/ BEng/ Advanced Diploma)
- Health and Safety (Degree/ National Diploma)
- Quantity Surveying (BSc/ Advanced Diploma)
Each year, Concor awards bursaries for studies within the construction, engineering, built environment and safety management fields, for students entering their 2nd or later year of study.
The bursary will provide full cover for tuition fees and an allowance for accommodation.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 months of the bursary closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by 5 January 2022, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under the age of 30 years old
- You must be studying full time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must have completed your first year of study (at the minimum)
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited University or University of Technology in South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary funding
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at:
Concor Bursary Application: Civil Engineering
Concor Bursary Application: Health and Safety
Concor Bursary Application: Quantity Surveying
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, including most recent results/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration at University or University of Technology for the 2022 academic year