How to Apply
- Company: South African Police Service
- Location: Western Cape, South Africa
- Closing date: 12 November 2021
Download Application Form
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (Download Above)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies
- should not be older than 3 months.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the links given below:
Western Cape Internships
Apply Here: Western Cape Internships.pdf
If you have any questions about SAPS Internship Programme, So you can tell us in the comment section below and we will respond within 48hrs. Keep Checking Our Site for Latest Jobs, Internships, Learnership, Vacancies in South Africa and also share with your loved ones, so that they can also take benefit from our site. StaySafe!