Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. KSU post UTME form can be obtained via the procedure specified below.
Also See: KSU Admission List
KSU Post UTME Details for 1st Batch, 2021/2022
The Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost, and the deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is at least 140, depending on the chosen course, APPLICATION FORM COST IS 2000 only. The full details are presented below.
Recommended: KSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise
KSU Approved Screening Cut-off Marks
CLICK HERE to view KSU approved screening cut-off marks.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Kogi State University as institution of First Choice. Interested candidates from other institutions who meet KSU requirements may effect a change on JAMB CAPS selecting KSU as First choice.
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. See the approved cut off marks for various courses for 2021-2022 session below.
- For admission, Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts (History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their O’ level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on JAMB CAPS.
- However, candidates who are awaiting their O’ level results may apply but should so indicate. ONLY: results uploaded on JAMB CAPS will be used for admission processing.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who had not previously applied are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
- Print out examination slip and bring along on your scheduled date. Previously scheduled candidates should reprint their new examination/screening date at no cost to them.
- All candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating correct examination number & date on JAMB CAPS.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University as institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise, where such has not been done.
KSU Examination Screening Exercises Schedule
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 15th November to Tuesday 30th November 2021 for UTME/DE candidates.
- All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration.
- Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
- Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAPS as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- The Online registration for the screening exercise which commenced Thursday 28th September, 2021 will end on Saturday 13th November, 2021.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Through its entrepreneurial studies centre, KSU hopes to produce graduates and professionals who would have the skill set to become employers of labour. Ultimately, KSU intends to engage the best efforts of all its stakeholders as it seeks to expand personal growth and opportunity, advance social and community development, foster economic competiveness and development, and improved quality of life for all citizens.