dentsu SA invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 October 2021
Field of Study:
Currently be studying in their second year and/or upwards in the following fields:
- media/marketing studies including digital marketing, journalism, multimedia, graphic and web design, computer science, finance, human resources, brand communications, data sciences, art direction, copywriting and strategy.
- Reside in South Africa (Johannesburg or Cape Town)
- Have excellent academic results
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- And lastly, have a burning passion for their field of study and who have unstoppable ambition and diligence
Please note, online applications cannot be started, saved and then completed at a later date. Please only begin completing your application form when you have all your responses and supporting documentation ready to submit.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for dentsu SA: Bursaries 2022
Applications are currently open for the dentsu SA bursary scheme. To apply, please:
- Complete the application form (this document)
- Upload your supporting documentation at the end of the application form
- Relevant transcripts for complete years of tertiary studies
- Invoice / Pro forma invoice from the institution confirming costs of the course
- Banking details on the institution letterhead
- Reference number to be used for payment
- Certified copy of your South African ID
- Picture of yourself
Please note, applications will not be considered without the documentation requested.
For more information or if you need any assistance, please contact