Back to Job Description
How to Apply
Closing Date: Wednesday, 27 October, 2021 – 12:00
- Must be able to plan and organise hands-on activities that encourage pupils’ participation, involvement and development to create a positive learning environment.
- Attend departmental meetings, as well as perform administrative and clerical duties.
- Have efficient research skills to seek out new technologies and/or resources for educators. Should be committed to continued self-development.
- Must be an Affirmative Action / Employment Equity, South African Citizen.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
Commencement Date: 01 January 2022
Uplands is an equal opportunities employer. Submission of a CV does not automatically entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and Uplands reserves the right not to make an appointment.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence. Qualified candidates are requested to apply by submitting a CV not exceeding three pages and the contact details of two referees to [email protected]
Should you not have received a response from Uplands within two weeks following the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Please use the reference: SI2022
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, you should go to the official site of Uplands, in order to apply online for the recently announced College Sciences Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 available at Mpumalanga, South Africa.