Deadline: FRIDAY, 29 OCTOBER 2021
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb (PTY) Limited Undergraduate Bursary 2022 for young Namibians
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb (PTY) Limited invites applications for bursaries from
suitable young Namibians who wish to pursue full-time tertiary studies at accredited
universities within the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region.
The bursaries are full coverage bursaries.
1. Mechanical engineering
2. Computer science
3. Safety management
4. Metallurgical engineering
The undergraduate bursaries below are exclusively for the host community and only
Oshikoto Region applicants will be considered.
1. Clinical psychology
2. Public health management
THE BURSARIES WILL COVER THE COSTS LISTED BELOW:
• Medical aid.
• Personal allowance.
• Registration, tuition, and residential fees.
• Prescribed textbooks and equipment.
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb (PTY) Limited Undergraduate Bursary 2022 for young Namibians ELIGIBILITY MINIMMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Applicants should be Namibian citizens.
EXTERNAL BURSARY OPPORTUNITIES 2022 UNDERGRADUATE BURSARIES WILL BE AWARDED IN THE FIELDS OF STUDY
• A Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum of 65% in all subjects.
• Tertiary students should have achieved a 60% minimum pass mark in all subjects.
• Admission to a recognised University or University of Technology within the SADC
• Proof of income of parents or guardians and if self-employed, latest financial statements. If unemployed an affidavit.
• Selection of candidates will strictly be based on academic merit and financial needs.
The bursary application form is available at the Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb
Information Centre (in Tsumeb), Erf No: 1549, Dr. Sam Nujoma Drive. The application
form can also be downloaded below.
All applications meeting minimum requirements must be accompanied by a completed
application form, a comprehensive application letter clearly stating the field of interest,
detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and identification (ID)
documents and latest academic record. All attachments sent via email, must be shared
as a single scanned PDF document.
Applicants who do not adhere to the specified requirements will be disregarded. Submitted documents are non-returnable.
Please forward applications to:
The Human Resources Department
People Development Section
Acting Manager People Development: Mr. Silas Shalauda
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb
P.O. Box 936, Tsumeb
Email: [email protected]
Women and previously disadvantaged candidates are encouraged to apply.