Instinctif Partners South Africa is an international communications consulting company based in Johannesburg, South Africa, and exercise their local expertise in multiple markets across the African continent.
Fluent and knowledgeable in politics, economics, and governance, they serve as advisers to any organization in the emerging markets within Africa. They counsel clients in every sector to define Africa’s economic growth and development agenda to collectively achieve their shared values through communication initiatives.
Instinctif Partners South Africa has partnered with clients to build reputation, prevent risk, and secure the relevant markets.
As specialists in their field, they push beyond the expected to further their clients’ businesses. By using their position within media, academia, government, the investment community, and civil society, they assist in the outcome of their clients’ agendas. They believe in combining inclusivity and diversity and delivering tailored solutions to clients.
Closing date of the bursary
The closing date for the bursary is 22 October 2021. No late submissions.
About This Bursary
Instinctif Partners SA Bursary Programme is looking to fund dedicated and committed students who are unable to complete their qualifications due to financial means and are in need of financial assistance.
The student must be studying at an accredited South African public university. The bursary is offered to give South African graduates an opportunity to complete their academics and obtain experience in the workplace.
Students in their final academic year who are passionate about investor relations, communications, digital, social media or PR and would like to pursue these fields for their career are invited to apply for the bursary.
What will the Bursary cover?
The Instinctif Partners SA Bursary Programme will cover:
- Full tuition fees
- Registration fee for the final academic year
- Fees for study materials
- Monthly allowance for living expenses and incidentals
- A monthly allowance
- June / July 2022 Winter Programme
- A 12-Month Internship contract for 2023
Who Can Apply?
Applicants who meet the following criteria may apply:
- South African Citizen
- Final year of study for a degree majoring in the subjects of the following disciplines:
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
- Final year in a Diploma in Public Relations and Corporate Communications with a requirement to have practical work experience to qualify for the qualification (400 WIL hours)
How to Apply?
The following documents must be submitted when applying for the Instinctif Partners SA Bursary Programme and emailed to [email protected]
- Motivation letter explaining why you need the bursary
- Certified Copy of Identity Document
- A copy of your full academic results
- Proof of financial need by sending total household income statement
Candidates who are shortlisted will undergo an assessment of their writing skills and attend a panel interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the bursary you can contact Instinctif Partners directly.
Contact person: Aletha Johnston
Email: [email protected]