Deadline: 22nd October 2021
SAFCOL Silviculture Learnership Programme (NQF 3) 2022 for Unemployed South Africans
Applications are invited from Unemployed South African (SA) Youth (18 — 35 years) who wish to pursue a Career in Forestry.
Successful applicants will be granted an opportunity to participate in a formal twelve (12) month Silviculture Learnership Programme (NQF 3). This will consist of accredited theoretical and practical training.
SAFCOL Silviculture Learnership Programme (NQF 3) 2022 for Unemployed South Africans Eligibilty
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be an Unemployed Youth between 18 to 35 Years
- Must have successfully passed matric (grade 12)
- Must have passion for forestry environment and be able to work outdoors
Attach the following certified document copies with your application letter:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Matric certificate/ statement of symbol
- Identity document
Applications should be sent via to: [email protected]
For more information contact Precious Ngobeni: 013 754 2900 / 2700