Sibanye Stillwater is looking for talented and hard working candidates to apply for Electrician Jobs 2021 / 2022 available in North West, South Africa. The Electrician Work will boost your level of experience, so should get full advantage by joining the Sibanye Stillwater Vacancies 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Sibanye Stillwater Careers as well as good Stipend / Salary, you have come to the right place. The Electrician Jobs / Electrician Vacancies is available for Unemployed Youth Of South Africa. The interested candidates should read the full details and descriptions of the Latest Jobs Opportunities at North West is provided in the section below.
Electrician Employment Opportunity 2021 / 2022 at Sibanye Stillwater
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
Internal & External
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Job Grading: CL
Employment: PermanentNo of Positions05
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The appointee should:
- Grade 10 or Technical Trade Specific N2
- Certified Competent as Electrician
- English literate (speak, read and write)
- Must be able to do standby and overtime
- Must be familiar with risk assessments procedures
- Valid driving license code 08
- Basic Computer Skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Key responsibilities: Achievement of safe production performance levels through the effective maintenance of equipment
- Attend and conduct Safety meetings.
- Conduct and participate in risk assessments.
- Allocate tasks to subordinates.
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies as required.
- Ensure that material, spares and equipment are available as required.
- Ensure proper and adequate on the job training and coaching is provided to subordinates.
Comply to environmental requirements.
- Exercise judgment with regards to replacement of components.
- Maintains a high quality of work.
- Provide information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Record results of all legal examinations in the appropriate format.
- Work in a sequence that prioritises work requirements.
- Completing job cards and description of work and spares used (PM’s).
- Performing work to the required standards and specifications.
- Applying appropriate tools to complete tasks.
- Assist in establishing programs to minimise unplanned downtime on critical equipment.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address cleaning, lubrication and first line maintenance functions.
- Participate in the development of RCM-based task lists for all key equipment.
- Analysis and Improvement
- Participate in failure analysis techniques for cross functional teams.
- Analyse maintenance history to identify recurring failure patterns.
- To ensure that preventive actions are implemented to ensure effective maintenance programs.
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
HR Contact Person : Khomotso Maboa
Recruitment Person : Dorothy Maema
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2590
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Applications close: 31 Aug 2021 South Africa Standard Time
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements, you should go to the official site of Sibanye Stillwater, in order to apply online for the recently announced Electricial Jobs Vacancies 2021 / 2022 in North West, South Africa.