FUGASHUA Admission List: This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into various undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) that they can now proceed to check their admission status.
The list of successfully admitted candidates has been uploaded online. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check FUGASHUA Admission List
The management of the Federal University, Gashua has released the list of candidates offered admission into various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
As of the time of this publication, FUGASHUA prospective students can only access their admission status from the list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates who participated in the admission exercise of the institution can now proceed to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal following the steps below.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.