Vodacom invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 August 2021
This is an academic Merit Bursary open to fulltime first-year, second-year or third-year students intending to study or are studying towards STEM fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
- Full university accommodation
- Capped amount – private accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our ICAS services
- Must be a South African citizen by birth
- Must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- Must pass Grade 12 with exemption, obtaining 70% or higher across all subjects
- Must have obtain a minimum of 65% average or higher if in first year of tertiary and above
- May apply if already in first year (upwards) if studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above.
How to apply