UDUSOK Admission List is out. Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
The list of admitted candidates is now available on both the School portal and JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure stated below to check your admission status.
Also See: UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List on School Portal
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can also access your UDUSOK admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Again, UDUSOK is currently accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, and all you need to do is to follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
The list of candidates offered Primary admission into regular undergraduate programmes of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2020/2021 academic year has been released online.
UDUSOK admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes. The UDUSOK admission list is accessible on JAMB CAPS website.
- Visit: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Congrats to those who made to UDUSOK admission list.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.