Aspen invites unemployed graduates to apply for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 23 August 2021
Learnership Location: Gauteng
Begin your 12-month Learnership with a leading global player in specialty and branded pharmaceuticals with an extensive basket of products that provide treatment for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic conditions experienced through all stages of life. Our 12-month Learnership is premeditated to develop young talent, striving for professional and personal growth.
You will attain working knowledge of Aspen as a business and you will learn how to deliver on high business demands, enduring pro-active and results driven traits within a diverse workforce and high-performance culture.
This opportunity is intended to provide you with a compact foundation to further develop and succeed in your career, throughout the internship you will be offered guidance and mentorship. Requirements
To be eligible for this opportunity:
- All applicants must have completed Grade12
- All applicants must have a completed Bachelor of Science Degree (Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology and/or treatment options for specific conditions)
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Energy and passion for working with people.
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn.
How to apply:
Ensure you upload your motivation letter with your CV, Matric Certificate, ID Copy and academic transcripts.