Footgear invites unemployed graduates to apply for Business Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date : 20 August 2021
Internship Location: Western Cape, Limpopo, North West and Gauteng
This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Completed 18-month workplace experiential training
- N. Diploma at a registered FET College
- Business Management
- The graduate will be paid a stipend of R4500.00 per month.
How to apply
CLOSING DATE: 20 August 2021
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.