The School of Nursing, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital entrance examination, and interview dates, venue, time, and requirements for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise have been announced.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing, Ihiala, Anambra State, Nigeria, has published the schedule and modalities for the 2021/2022 entrance exam and interview.
Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing Entrance Exam/Interview
- Date of Entrance Exam/Interview: September 4, 2021
- Time: 8.00am prompt
- Venue: School Premises
Applicants are expected to come along with the following items/documents;
- Original and Photocopies of your Certificates (NECO, WAEC OR NABTEB)
- Two (2) current passport photographs
- Recommendation letter from the Parish Priest or Pastor of your denomination Birth Certificate or National Population Commission Certificate, Baptismal card and
- Identification letter from LGA of Origin
- Writing Materials (Available in the school bookshop)
- Two files (one school and one office flat file) to be bought in the School Bookshop.
INTERVIEW FEE: Ten thousand, five hundred Naira (N10,500.00) only to be paid in any of the following banks before the date of the Entrance Exam/ Interview:
- ECO Bank Account Name School of Nursing Ihiala, Account No. 3942019476
- First Bank: Acct Name- School of Nursing Ihiala, Account No. 3024959431
NB: Come along with the Teller/Bank print-out as evidence of payment for the interview fee as you will be writing both entrance and interview examinations the same day. Candidates are strictly required to keep to the date and time as well as observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Wear your protective face mask/transparent face shield
- Candidates will be screened for COVID-19 on arrival at the hospital main gate
NB: Successful candidates from the entrance and interview examinations should endeavor to effect their payment of acceptance fee of Twenty thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only for the collection of prospectus and payment of school fees.
You can reach the school management on the following telephone numbers: 08033125840/08034907455.