FUPRE Registration and School Fees Payment Procedures: This is to inform all students that the management has released the 2020/2021 Session school fees payment and Registration Procedures. Below are the procedures;
FUPRE Registration and School Fees Payment Procedures
1. Visit https://www.fupreonline.com/ and click on “Student Login”
2. It will request for your Matriculation Number and Password
3. Enter your Matriculation Number and password use “password” as password then Click on “Login”
4. On your dashboard, Click on “Edit Profile” to complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address you can also update Gender, Marital Status, State of Origin. LGA, Country, Date of Birth and click “Update” button to finish.
5. To further navigate your way on the portal to do any other thing, school fees payment is required. Click on “Pay Fee” and this takes you to another page to generate invoice for your payment.
6. Click “Receipt and Invoice” you will find your already generated invoice, then click “Pay” it will display your invoice details.
7. You will be requested to pay, so click “Pay with Remita” and you will be redirected to Remita payment gateway to complete your payment.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, you will be re-routed back to the portal to complete your course registration and others.
10. Login to your dashboard, Click on “Course Registration” and select your courses to complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print payment receipt and completed registration form
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your Matriculation number, click “Get details”, then re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org