Royal HaskoningDHV invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent consultancy which integrates 140 years of engineering expertise with digital technologies and software solutions. We are solving the complex challenges facing businesses and societies all over the world. We design, safeguard, and maintain the built environment – from infrastructure, mobility and buildings to energy, water supplies and industrial sites. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients.
Our purpose is to enhance society together. To make a real difference in the world. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Ambitious. Exciting. Lively. Collaborative. Dynamic. That’s how our colleagues describe our company.
If you are a highly motivated student with a passion for innovation and problem-solving, we encourage you to apply for our 2022 Bursary Programme. Our main criteria for consideration are academic potential and financial need.
Minimum application requirements:
- You are a South African citizen
- You are completing a BSc or BEng degree in the discipline of either Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a BSc
- Data Science degree at an accredited South African university
- You have maintained an academic average of 65% or above
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified copy of your South African ID document
- Final Grade 12 results
- Tertiary academic transcript in full
- Proof of registration with an accredited South African university
- Payslips for your parent(s)/guardian, or a tax return statement stating income, if employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/guardian are/is unemployed
- A completed motivation form
- Two written testimonials from educators
How to apply
Please access this link <https://royalhaskoningdhv.box.com/s/896z3m1cq5dzuzpgit7adtsjzv212hap> for the mandatory motivation form and to find templates which may be used for CVs and testimonials.