University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form Details, 2021/2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Five credits (5) English, Mathematics, Biology and other two subjects. The JAMB cut off mark is 120
How to Apply:
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay five thousand naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita reciept e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 09075225670, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SOCT FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal e-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by [email protected]
- The SOCT application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
Entrance Examination and interview Dates will be communicated to the Applicants later.
For further information, Please Contact the following:-
Registrar – 08033701842
School Coordinator – 08034819532/08182208220
CALL HOURS: 8AM TO 4PM (MONDAY — FRIDAY) ONLY