We are glad to inform the general public and more especially all the prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from Tuesday, 29th June 2021, to enable them register for the 2021 Batch ‘B’ stream II mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Registration:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph you uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Read Also: NYSC Senate List 2021
NYSC Registration Requirements 2021
- The Website address is any of the following:
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2021 Batch ‘B’.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but are unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on the “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
Visit the NYSC official portal here; https://www.nysc.gov.ng/mobreq.html for the full registration details.
Registration Closing Date
The closing date is Friday, 13th August 2021.