National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI) invites unemployed applicants to apply for 12 months Internal Audit Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date : 10 August 2021
Internship Application Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng
Responsible for assisting audit and risk senior staff personnel in performing audit whilst empowering themselves with necessary auditing skills and knowledge. Must conform to the professional internal audit standards published by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met and work meet the required standard
- Responsible for filing and archiving and willingness to learn
- Monitor the quality of own work and compile report(s) where necessary
- Responsible for the quality of reporting
- Ensure all information is filled, updated and readily available as required
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by respective line management
- Assists where needed
- Scan and file electronic documentation as and where necessary
- Matric Certificate with a Diploma or Degree in: Law or Compliance related qualification
- The candidate must have the ability to take direction, pay attention to details and work independently as well as in a team setting
- Should have knowledge of Legislature
- Computer Literacy
- Filing Systems knowledge
- Numeracy Skills
- Basic Report writing
How to apply
Applications accompanied by a comprehensive WORD/ PDF format CV must be forwarded to the NBCRFLI Human Resources Department via e-mail address to [email protected] before the closing date.
Closing date: 10 August 2021
Should you not hear from us in two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.