Latest: UNIPORT Notice to Students on Deferment of Admission for 2020/2021 Session
Candidates wishing to defer their Admission for the 2020/2021 Session are hereby informed that Deferment of Admission for the said session would start on Thursday, August 5, 2021 and end on Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
Note that the process requires that candidates would –
- Get cleared at the Admissions Office for Deferment of Admission.
- Pay the Deferment of Admission charge at any of the designated Banks.
- Get the payment confirmed at the Bursary Department of the University
- Return back to the Admissions Office for issuance of the Deferment Form
- Complete the Form and submit at the Faculty.
This is for the information and necessary action of all concerned.
Mrs. Joyce C. Tamuno MNIM
Earlier: UNIPORT Notice to Students on Free Access of Lecture Materials
The Management of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released a notice to students on the free access to lecture materials. The notice reads;
The Exchange and Linkage Programs Unit (ELPU), of the University, has secured full and unlimited complimentary access to the Biomedical and Life Sciences Collections of HSTalks Ltd, a UK based Company floating great collections showcasing behind pay-walls Lectures by leading world experts for medical schools, business schools, universities and commercial enterprises in over 60 countries around the world, for on-campus and off-campus staff and students.
To this end, I write to inform all Academic Staff and Students in the Faculties of Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences and the College of Health Sciences as follows:
1. To access HStalks, academic staff and students on campus should simply log on to the Donald E. U. Ekong Library Website (www.library.uniport.edu.ng) and click on the e-resources tab to access this database from any of the networks available on campus.
2. For off-campus remote access, academic staff and students need to have a valid University email address which will be used to register on the HSTalks website (https://hstalks.com) to access this resource remotely by clicking Login>Login via organization> University of Port Harcourt>Proceed to login page and sign up with UNIPORT Email to enjoy the specially prepared, animated, online audio-visual lectures, seminar-style talks and case studies.
3. For further inquiries or help to access this database, please contact the Focal Point at [email protected]