Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko announces to all UTME candidates who scored 120 and above in the recent UTME and wants to study at the institution, should go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, if they did not choose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice.
Also See: List of Courses Offered at Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko (FIDEIPOLY)
Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also change their first choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, if they are desirous to study at the institution.
Applications forms are also on sale for admission into the institution for Direct Entry programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
ND Computer Engineering Technology
ND/HND Computer Science
ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option)
HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
ND Fisheries & Aquatic Technology
ND Food Technology
ND Science Laboratory Technology
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option)
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
ND/HND Building Technology
ND Estate Management & Valuation
ND/HND Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES:
ND Banking & Finance
ND/HND Business Administration & Management
ND/HND Mass Communication
ND/HND Office Technology & Management
ND/HND Public Administration
The institution also runs the following Polytechnic Diplomas:
Diploma in Architectural Technology
Diploma in Legal Studies
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Welding & Fabrication
Admission Requirements for Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
A. UTME CANDIDATES
All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
B. DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
1. Candidates must hold National Diploma Certificates with a minimum of Lower Credit from approved institutions in a related discipline with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT).
2. Candidate must also hold at least (5) passes at credit levels in O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc., at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include Mathematics and English with three (3) credits related to the programme in question.
3. Candidates with a Pass certificate plus at least Two (2) years post-ND cognate experience will also be considered.
DIRECT ENTRY: (N 6,000.00) only
Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290
ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
1. Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
2. Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF DIRECT ENTRY FORMS REQUIREMENTS
1. Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
2. Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
3. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
4. Two passport-sized photographs
Gabriel Bem Abari, FIIA
For more enquiries, please send an email to: [email protected], or call the following numbers: 07030312917/09059988988/08066059636