Ernst & Ethel Ericksen invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
The Ernst & Ethel Ericksen Trust was established by Ethel Eriksen in the early 1980’s. The trust provides study grants to students doing post graduate study and has enabled scholars from all walks of life to fulfill their dreams, and in so doing benefit South Africa.
- The student must be a South African citizen.
- Study must be at a South African university.
- Students must have completed their honours in order to apply.
- The following documents are required:
- A certified copy of your identify document (required in step 1)
- A certified copy of the results obtained in your most recent year at university (required in step 2)
- A letter of confirmation that you have been accepted for your field of study and proof of application to the relevant university (required in step 2)
NOTE: If you have applied, but not yet been confirmed you only need to provide proof of application to the relevant university.
- Two references from academics (required in step 5). You are responsible for obtaining the references and attaching them to this application. The reference must by completed on the Eriksen Trust Reference form. Please note we are not able to contact referees directly.
The amount awarded will not exceed R20 000 for the proposed year of study.
All bursaries are granted for one year only. Applicants must reapply for each successive year.
All applications must be submitted online. Posted applications will not be considered. Applicants are informed of the status of their application towards the end of December.
Should you have any enquiries, you should send an email to [email protected]
error: Content is protected!!
n ","connect_hash":"fa28b4e3029a5f12a30c98748c9c717d"}]; /* ]]> */