CONLOG Recruitment invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
CONLOG, in partnership with StudyTrust, invites academically deserving and economically disadvantaged students to apply for a prestigious bursary opportunity for 2022. Through this bursary programme, students will receive mentorship and support for the successful completion of their studies.
Bursaries will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate students pursuing full-time degrees in public universities and universities of technology in the following academic programmes:
- B Com (all specialisations)
- Bsc Actuarial Science
- B Com Honours
- B Com Hons / Masters in Marketing
- B Com Hons or BTech in Supply Chain Management
- B Sc Hons in Computer Science (specialising in software development)
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Mechanical Engineering
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Electrical Engineering
- B Sc or B Eng in Mechatronics Engineering
- LLM (Masters in Law)
- Doctoral degree in Engineering
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered
- Priority will be given to students from financially needy family circumstances
- An average of at least 60% in the 2020 final examinations (maintained in the June 2021 examinations – if available).
- Priority will be given to the highest performing applicants.
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on the StudyTrust Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
The CONLOG Recruitment Bursary will cover the costs of the following:
- residence/ private accommodation
- stationery and books
- a personal computer
Successful candidates may be required to work for CONLOG for a period equivalent to the duration of the bursary support. Applicants must be willing to participate in vacation work and training opportunities at CONLOG, if provided.