Western Cape Department of Health invites applicants to apply HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 27 August 2021
Internship Location: Oral Health Centres,Tygerberg Hospital, Parow Valley,Mitchells Plain District Hospital, Western Cape, South Africa
Duration: 7 Month Contract
Remunaration: R 50 847 per annum
- Assist staff with general office administration duties including, but not limited to research, data capturing and filing.
- Rendering general administration support at Oral Health Centre, Tygerberg/Mitchell’s Plain.
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate.
- Successful completion of the theoretical part of the National Diploma in Human Resource Management, i.e. N4, N5 and N6 (Proof must be provided).
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), email and internet.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to gather and process information.
How to apply