South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) invites qualifying student to apply for Scholarship Programme 2022 academic year.
Scholarship Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
These scholarships will be awarded to learners who aspire for all-round academic excellence, are South African citizens and have an overall aggregate of 60%.
The scholarships are granted based on academic merit and financial need.
Depending on the outcome of the Means Test, the scholarship will cover the following in full:
- registration, school fees, hostel, school and sport uniform, stationery, transport and books.
- Tuition costs will be paid directly to the school on the submission of school fees statements.
- School and sport uniforms, books and stationery costs will be reimbursed to parents on receipt of an original proof of payment which should be submitted with a claim form.
- Where a full scholarship is awarded, scholarship holders are not allowed to have any other funding that covers their school fees.
How to apply
LETTERS OF MOTIVATION
- By your parents
- By yourself (2 pages) Tell us about yourself and motivate why you would like to become a SANRAL scholarship holder
- Motivation and support letter from your school.
CERTIFIED COPIES OF:
- Your June results
- Your ID document or birth certificate (must be South African citizen)
- Your parents’ ID documents.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE
- Your parents’/guardians’ water and electricity bill from the local council.