Globaltrack is offering the Installations Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 in Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa. The Globaltrack Graduate Programme 2021 is available for Matric Students of Sandton. Thr Globaltrack Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, and now you should take full advantage by joining the Installations Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022. The Globaltrack Jobs will enhance your skills and level of experience in Installations of new Units. If you are looking for Globaltrack Graduate Training Programme 2021, you have come to the right place. The interested applicants should read the details and descriptions of Globaltrack Vacancies 2021 / 2022 is provided in the section below.
Globaltrack Vacancies: Installations Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Company : Globaltrack
Location : Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 12 August 2021
We are looking for a Junior / Intern Installation Technician who is honest, reliable, accurate, methodical and a hard-working team player to assist the Senior Technician within the organisation with Installations.
- Installation of new units
- Pre-Assessment checks of client vehicles & yards
- Repairs of existing units
- Execution of special projects
- 100% of Client installations are done according to Globaltrack QA Standards with no reworks or additional visits
- On-site client liaison with regards to installations & repairs of new & existing units
- Ensuring a positive and excellent customer experience with regards to on-site installations
- Ensuring vehicle, stock & toolkit is well looked after, clean & in good working order
- Ability to work overtime, weekends to suit customer requirements
- Completed or in process of completing S3/S4 Electrical Engineering
- Can be used to complete P1/P2 Onsite Training
- Be required to relocate if/as required
- Clear Criminal Record
- Drivers License will be advantageous
The ideal candidates will be responsible for applying specialist technical expertise and support in the installing, testing, tuning, optimizing, diagnosing problems, repairing, upgrading and maintaining Globaltrack products within the client’s fleet. They are required to demonstrate a can-do attitude and pro-actively come up with solutions for problems that arise during the installation process. The ideal candidate must have a clear criminal record.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in this position, please apply and ADDITIONALLY complete the Assessment in full by clicking on the link below so that we may ascertain your skills suitability and organizational culture fit.