Santam invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Santam and StudyTrust invite students who will be in their second, third or final year of undergraduate studies, or who will be doing an Honours degree next year in the study programmes listed below, to apply for this bursary – if a career in the short-term insurance industry appeals to them.
This bursary is for those wanting to study Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Honours degree in
- Insurance / Risk Management / Law
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Chemical / Civil Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with Santam.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year/ June).
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on the StudyTrust Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
The Santam bursary will cover costs (capped) for the following:
- residence/ private accommodation
- stationery and books