Anglo American invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Internship Location: Kolomela Mine, Postmasburg, South Africa
Anglo American Kolomela mine is offering local community graduates and/or diplomats an opportunity to acquire experience in their disciplines. We ask for your commitment to making a difference. Recently qualified graduates and diplomats are invited to apply.
Fields of study
- BTechB.Eng/BSc. Eng in Chemical or Metallurgical
- BTech/Advanced Diploma/BSc in Chemistry
- N.Dipl/BSc in Geology / Engineering Geology / Mining Engineering / Civil engineering or Environmental
- BSoc Science or degree in Community Development
- BSc/NDipl in Mining Engineering
- BSCNDipl in Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility
- Work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
NB. Preferably person living with disability
Include the following documents in your applications
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of the qualification
Completed applications should be submitted to Rosslyn Brown email: [email protected]
Applications without the above attachments will not be considered. Kindly contact, Rosslyn Brown should any additional information be required.